BBR Swingarm - Stock Comp Signature CRF110F
Introducing the all new BBR Stock Comp Signature aluminum swingarm for the CRF110F! We completely started over in designing this new A-frame style swingarm. The sides are forged from 6061 aluminum for super high strength and increased stiffness. These forgings eliminated the 4 main welds used on our old Super Stock swingarms and allowed for a much more precise fit and finish. The axle dropouts were redesigned to be stronger and allow for more chain adjustment. The shock mount is removable giving you the choice between standard ride height and +1" seat height. All Stock Comp Signature swingarms now include a brake stop that can be used for some disc brake caliper mounts or the standard CRF110F brake arm. Finish is bead blasted and clear anodized. Includes anodized look chrome signature decals from Ryan Villopoto and Carson Brown.
- Forged 6061 aluminum side spars
- TIG welded and heat treated to T6
- Bead blasted and Bright Dip anodized finish
- Ride height adjustable between standard and +1" (both blocks included)
- Uses BBR CRF/XR50 chain guide on all models
- Adds 1.75" over stock length
- Includes brake rod extender
Note: You will need a longer chain (see Optional Parts below if you want to purchase one with your swingarm). All Stock Comp Signature swingarms use the BBR CRF/XR50 chainguides. They are also linked below in the Optional Parts section.