Ohlins STX 36 Rear Shock Honda Grom MSX125
The Ohlins STX36 Rear Shock is a great upgrade if you are looking alleviate many of the nuisances associated with mediocre OEM shocks, which could include bad suspension sag, unresponsive piston and valves and a limited range of settings. Each STX36 shock is hand-built with a custom spring and is valved specifically for your motorcycle. Inside the CNC-machined body lies a large 36mm piston designed to provide great feedback to the rider while dampening any road bumps. All of the components are machined to extreme tolerances leading to a much more reactive and responsive shock.
- Includes 2 springs (one for -190lbs and one for 190lbs+)
- Built by the same machines and hands as the highest level Ohlins racing shocks
- 36mm piston
- Monotube design
- Built-it adjustable preload on all applications
- Adjustable compression and rebound
- Hard anodized
- Nitrogen charged
- Precision CNC-machined components
- Low-friction piston rod
- Low-friction eyelets
- Serviceable and repairable
Note: Image for reference only. Actual Ohlins Rear Shock will vary depending on your motorcycle make and model.