Introducing a New Breed.
Ebikes are an entirely new breed of two-wheel freedom! At the crossroads of performance mountain bikes and dirt bikes, Ebikes provide a fun factor that appeals to every adventurous rider.
Ride farther! Whether you're exploring twisty forest trails or conquering a steep climb, the added boost of e-assisted riding is there when you want it. Ride faster! If you're an adrenaline junkie, tearing down a hill or jumping a huge boulder with an Ebike will definitely get your blood pumping. Most importantly, ride free! Ride where you want, when you want, and at a pace that works for you.
The First of Its Kind.
The INTENSE Tazer MX is unlike anything you've ever ridden because it's the first-ever powersports specific eMTB. The INTENSE Tazer MX features an innovative staggered wheel set, providing stability, traction, and playfulness on the trail. Coupled with Shimano's new lighter and more powerful EP8 motor, the INTENSE Tazer MX is ready to take on any terrain you throw at it.
Two different models of the INTENSE Tazer MX are available, the INTENSE Tazer MX Pro and the INTENSE Tazer MX Expert. The integration of motocross-inspired componentry from well-known MX brands like Ohlins, Maxxis, Renthal, Magura, and ODI, equip the INTENSE Tazer MX Pro build with a responsive power output and unmatched handling in any condition.
The Intense Difference.
Founded in Lake Elsinore, CA in 1993 and crafted with over 25-years of racing heritage, INTENSE mountain bikes inspire confidence to ride and a striking design. From World Cup downhill races to your first trail ride, experience the INTENSE difference.
The INTENSE Tazer MX is used by professional racers like seven-time AMA Motocross and Supercross champion Ryan Dungey, and now you can get your very own INTENSE Tazer MX!
Component Spec Highlights:
- Shimano STEPS E7000 series motor - Shimano Motor and Battery offer high-performance and compatibility.
- DVO fully-adjustable suspension - DVO suspension provides a fully adjustable suspension to fit any style of riding.
- TRP HD brakes and 203 mm rotors - Shimano drivetrain and TRP brakes provide both the power to play and stop on a dime.
- Full carbon fiber frame with internally routed cables.
- Up to 62 miles on a single charge with an easy-to-swap Shimano battery (extra batteries sold separately).
- Shimano Motor / three power output options (Eco, Trail, Boost).
- 160 mm front travel single crown fork / 155 mm rear coil travel / DVO suspension.
- Four-piston brakes with 203 mm rotors for ultimate stopping power.
- Rear fender, underside bash guard, and chainstay protectors.
- Weight: 48 pounds, 10 ounces.
- Sizes: S/M and L/XL.
Expert Build Specs:
- Fork: DVO Diamond E3 fork, single crown, 160 mm travel, air spring system.
- Shock: DVO Jade Coil, 155 mm travel, high / low speed compression adjustment, rebound adjustment.
- Brakes: TRP HD E842 brake system with four-piston caliper and 203 mm rotor.
- Shifter: Shimano XT 11-speed.
- Derailleur: Shimano XT 11-speed.
- Cranks: Ethirteen E*spec 34 tooth chainring.
- Cassette: Shimano SLX 11-42 tooth.
- Wheelset: Ethirteen E*spec alloy rim 29" front / 27.5" rear with INTENSE E-mtn alloy hubs.
- Tires: Maxxis Minion DHR II Maxx Terra 3C EXO+ 29" x 2.60" Front / 27.5" x 2.8" Rear.
- Seat post / saddle: INTENSE Recon Dropper post / SDG Bel-Air Saddle.
- Handlebar: Renthal Fatbar 35 mm OD x 800 mm wide, 30 mm rise.
- Grips: ODI Elite Flow.