Fox Factory IFP-QSR Monotube Shocks
Fox Shox IFP-R Monotube Shocks For Harley
The FOX IFP-R rear shocks where designed to give you the comfort and control needed to keep you (and a passenger) happily eating up the miles and taming the twists and turns. With an internal floating piston to separate the nitrogen gas from the shock oil, the IFP-R shocks will maintain damping control no matter how long you ride. The IFP-R’s wide range internal rebound control also has 12 distinct clicks, allowing you to tune the exact rebound rate to balance out your spring preload and keep your rear wheel firmly planted on the road. Adjustable rebound is extremely beneficial when your ideal spring preload requires either a very soft or very firm setting or if you have large ride load changes you want to accommodate. FOX’s IFP-R rebound adjustable design, combined with vehicle specific damping and linear spring rates gives you a confident connection to the road while soaking up the bumps, mile after mile.
Combine the FOX IFP-R rear shocks with the FOX fork cartridge kit to get the best possible ride quality with the ultimate comfort and control.
- Gas-charged mono-tube, with Internal Floating Piston and Rebound adjustment (IFP-R)
- 1 1/2" 6061-T6 aluminum type III hard anodized body
- 12-position externally adjustable rebound
- Spring preload setting guide marks
- Fully rebuildable and revalveable
- Advanced high-flow, deflective disk, velocity-sensitive damping
- 5/8-inch low friction, super-finished hard chrome shaft