Dunlop Sportmax Q5S Motorcycle Tires
The Q5S are purpose-built, street-legal, high-performance tires with enhanced constructions, profiles, compounds, and tread patterns over the previous generation of Sportmax tires.
- Enhanced constructions, profiles, compounds and tread patterns allows the Q5S to provide lighter and nimbler handling and improved dry and wet grip to make it even more user-friendly all while maintaining class-leading durability.
- Multi-Tread™ technology utilizes a long-wearing compound in the center of the rear tread flanked by lateral-grip compounds, giving riders outstanding mileage without sacrificing handling or grip.
- Intuitive Response Profile™ (IRP) technology allows greater latitude in line choice while cornering, plus amazingly linear steering.
- Optimized tread pattern design aids in quicker warm-up times and improved wear characteristics.
- Improved compound to enhance both the dry and wet grip by adjusting the polymer, changing to a softer shoulder compound, increased the amount of carbon black content by utilizing Carbon R technology and increased oil content.
- Optimized tread pattern design to aid in quicker warm-up times and improved wear characteristics.
- The Sportmax Q5S is DOT-approved for street-legal use