Warp 9 Supermoto Budget Conversion Wheels and Tires
Build your supermoto on a budget with the Budget Warp9 Supermoto Conversion Keep it simple, keep it cheap.
Will it fit your swingarm? Of course! The Budget kit includes a 17x4.25 rear wheel, with a 150 tire mounted. We stick to offering tire brands that will fit your supermoto swingarm so that you don't have to worry!
The Budget Warp9 Supermoto Conversion includes:
Warp 9 Wheels
- Machined forged hubs, anodized in your color choice.
- 17x3.5" front and 17x4.25" rear rim, black anodized.
- Speedo drive front hub is standard on applicable models.
- Oversized stainless steel spokes and nipples.
- Rotor and sprockets are OEM fit on all Warp 9 wheels except DRZ400, CRF250L, and DR650. *See sprocket fitment below for details.
Warp 9 rotors & caliper relocation bracket
- Standard 320mm front rotor.
Warp 9 Sprocket size of your choice
- Honda: 40, 44, 47-53 (Including CRF250L)
- Husqvarna: 40, 42 (new), 44, 47-52
- Kawasaki: 40, 44, 47-51
- KTM: 40, 44, 45, 47-52
Suzuki DR-Z: (Uses KTM Sprocket Pattern)
40, 44, 45, 47-53
Suzuki DR650: (Direct drive hubs only, uses RMZ Sprocket Pattern)
520 chain pitch: 40, 44, 47-51
Stock 525 pitch: 42T
- Suzuki RM-Z: 40, 44, 47-51
- Yamaha: 40, 42, 43, 44, 47-52
- Available without sprocket for $20 less
Dunlop Q3+ Tires with tubes, Rim Strips MOUNTED, BALANCED, and ready to bolt on!
Please put Year, Make, Model of your bike in the order notes. 4-6 WEEK BUILD TIME
- Some wheel orders may take extra time to complete.
- Wheel spacers are included when necessary, some models will use your stock spacers
- Made to order item. All sales are final.