Lectron H-Series Carb 2-Stroke
These customizable kits will include everything needed to fit a Lectron carburetor to your bike.
The adjustment tool is highly recommended in case you have to do any tuning. Using pliers to make adjustments can scratch the metering rod and alter the fuel delivery characteristics. We automatically add the tool kit to every order, please let us know if you do not need it we will deduct it from the price.
*Lectrons provide superior throttle response and power delivery by utilizing our patented metering rod.
*Our simple design does not incorporate multiple jets to replace.
*Our taper bore squeezes the air to increase speed and create fuel lift behind our flat metering rod.
*Lectrons are a great choice for riders seeking performance, fuel economy, simplicity and smother power delivery.
Depending on some set ups, your air boot may rub on your shock spring. This is not an issue as the spring doesn't move enough to cause wear.
Note: All carbs are built to order and have a 7 day build time, however, some orders will ship sooner.
- New mold with 60% more aggressive venturi and redesigned bell.
- Improved slide design
- Earlier power jet activation
- Double the idle adjustment
- Lighter throttle pull
- Shorter overall carb length
- New black and yellow themed sticker
The new slide works in conjunction with the increased bore taper to create more air flow (CFM) at low throttle positions. This generates higher velocity, more fuel lift, and a faster, torquier hit immediately off idle without being snappy or uncontrollable. The higher velocity also activates the power jet earlier to create a stronger, more tunable mid-range.
Lectron’s dyno testing has shown a 20% increase in torque and horsepower at 5000RPM compared to the outgoing 38HV on a KTM 250. This is what riders refer to as “bottom end.” It is the meat of the powerband for off-road riding, and creates faster acceleration out of corners for all disciplines. In layman’s terms, this carb straight barks.
Rideability is improved with a lighter stock spring for reduced forearm fatigue. Heavier pull options remain available upon request.
- 60% more bore taper from the engine side of the carb to the slide (4mm vs 2.5mm)
- Idle position raised to create more adjustment
- Slide cutaway raised to increase responsiveness
- Light spring is now stock.
- 37.5% more CFM (air flow) at 1/8th throttle
- Same CFM at WOT for the same top end and overrev as the outgoing model