Lectron H-Series Carb for Harley Davidson
Due to our high order volume, this product currently has a two week lead time.We can build a carb for any Harley. If you aren't sure what you need or have a custom application, order the kit and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a few pictures and a good phone number to discuss any further details. The kit includes:
- Harley Carb with our Gen II idle circuit.
- 33" Barnett Throttle Cable to fit Harley style throttles
- 3 Bolt Air Filter Adapter (Universal bolt patterns)
- 2 Bolt Manifold adapter (will also fit stock manifolds)
- Metering Rod Adjustment Tool
- Shims to adjust spacing
*Lectrons provide superior throttle response and power delivery by utilizing our patented metering rod.
*Our simple design does not incorporate multiple jets to replace.
*Our taper bore squeezes the air to increase speed and create fuel lift behind our flat metering rod.
*Lectrons are a great choice for riders seeking performance, fuel economy, simplicity and smother power delivery.
*Our new idle correction circuit helps maintain good idle while still having a good throttle snap off low RPM so there is no need for an accelerator pump.
*Lectron is a competitive advantage to 4 stroke engines used for all racing and off road applications.
By submitting an order for a Lectron product, you are agreeing to our shipping, cancellations, and returns policy.
These products are for racing use only!
- New mold with 60% more aggressive venturi and redesigned bell.
- Improved slide design
- Earlier power jet activation
- Double the idle adjustment
- Lighter throttle pull
- Shorter overall carb length
- New black and yellow themed sticker
The new slide works in conjunction with the increased bore taper to create more air flow (CFM) at low throttle positions. This generates higher velocity, more fuel lift, and a faster, torquier hit immediately off idle without being snappy or uncontrollable. The higher velocity also activates the power jet earlier to create a stronger, more tunable mid-range.
Lectron’s dyno testing has shown a 20% increase in torque and horsepower at 5000RPM compared to the outgoing 38HV on a KTM 250. This is what riders refer to as “bottom end.” It is the meat of the powerband for off-road riding, and creates faster acceleration out of corners for all disciplines. In layman’s terms, this carb straight barks.
Rideability is improved with a lighter stock spring for reduced forearm fatigue. Heavier pull options remain available upon request.
- 60% more bore taper from the engine side of the carb to the slide (4mm vs 2.5mm)
- Idle position raised to create more adjustment
- Slide cutaway raised to increase responsiveness
- Light spring is now stock.
- 37.5% more CFM (air flow) at 1/8th throttle
- Same CFM at WOT for the same top end and overrev as the outgoing model
We Also Recommend
Feuling FAST INSTALL ADJUSTABLE PUSH RODS, 0.095 Wall thickness, Twin Cam